Friday, January 24, 2014

Guest Post by Just For Fun - Wintery Gradient & Stamping

Hi Everybody! As I wrote in my previous post, this is a pretty busy time for me and I can't post here as often an I usually do. That's why I'm thrilled to feature my first ever guest blogger, my dear friend from the blog Just For Fun. Her blog was one of the first Israeli nail art blogs I found in the early days of my addiction and I was so excited because at the time I didn't know we had local nail bloggers! I've learned so much from her and we have a similar taste in polishes and designs so it's always fun to talk to her about these things.

שלום לכולם! כמו שכתבתי בפוסט הקודם, אני בתקופה די עמוסה עכשיו ולא יהיה לי זמן להעלות 2-3 פוסטים בשבוע כמו שאני עושה בד"כ. לכן, היום אני שמחה להציג כאן בפעם הראשונה פוסט אורח, שנכתב ע"י חברתי המקסימה מהבלוג Just For Fun. זה בלוג הציפורניים הישראלי הראשון או השני שיצא לי להיתקל בו אי שם בתחילת ההתמכרות, וכל כך התלהבתי כי לא ידעת שבכלל קיים כזה דבר בארץ! למדתי ממנה המון ויש לנו טעם מאוד דומה בלקים ובעיצובים אז תמיד כיף להתייעץ איתה ולהתלבט איתה על הנושאים האלה. 

♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X ♥ ❤ ❥ X X X♥ ❤ ❥

Hello Ya'll! I'm very glad to write this guest post for "paint them all", since I'm following this blog from the day it started!
I wanted to share with you today a mani that was inspired by winter colors.
I love looking at color combos for nail art inspiration, and I wanted to create a manicure Inspired by wintery colors for a long time.
I used for the gradient three polishes by Essie, all from their last year's fall collection: miss fancy pants (taupe), don't sweater it (brown) and recessionista (purple).
On the ring finger I used Essie – miss fancy pants as a base, and stamped this groovy design from Pueen05 stamping plate with a white konad polish.
Hope you enjoyed this design as much as I did J



שלום לכולן! אני ממש שמחה לכתוב את פוסט האורח הזה ל"paint them all", אני עוקבת אחרי הבלוג מהיום שהוא נפתח J
רציתי לשתף אתכן היום במניקור שיצרתי בהשראת פלטת צבעים חורפית.
אני ממש אוהבת להסתכל על שילובי צבעים על מנת לקבל השראה לנייל ארט, ורציתי ליצור מניקור בהשראת צבעים חורפיים כבר כמה שבועות.
השתמשתי בשלושה לקים של אסי, כולם לקים מקולקציית הסתיו של שנה שעברה: miss fancy pants  (טאופ), don't sweater it (חום), ו- recessionista (סגול).
על הקמיצה מרחתי את Essie – miss fancy pants כבסיס, והחתמתי את הדוגמא המגניבה הזו מדיסקית pueen05  בעזרת לק לבן להחתמות של קונאד.
מקווה שנהנתן מהמניקור כמו שאני נהנתי J


2 comments:

  1. מאוד יפה, שילוב הגוונים והתוצאה

    ReplyDelete
  2. אהבתי את התוצאה

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...