Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Skittle Manicure

I started this manicure with 2 coats of Essie Sand Tropez on my thumb, pointer & pinkie. On my middle and ring fingers I applied 2 coats of WOW 437. Then I used the sweater stamp from Bundle Monster 423, with Essie Skirting The Issue. It's a small stamp, but I wanted to create a messy sweater look so I stamped it several times on every nail.


התחלתי את העיצוב הזה עם 2 שכבות של Essie Sand Tropez על האגודל, האצבע והזרת. על האמה והקמיצה מרחתי 2 שכבות של וואו מס' 437. לאחר מכן השתמשתי בחותמת הסוודר מBundle Monster 423, עם Essie Skirting The Issue. זו חותמת קטנה, אבל רציתי ליצור דוגמת סוודר מבולגנת, אז החתמתי את אותה תמונה כמה פעמים על כל ציפורן.


After I was done I felt like adding something, so I used a sponge to create a glitter gradient with GlitterBunny Rainbow Sprinkles on my thumb and pinkie. 
Finally I stamped this cute holly image from Bundle Monster 302 with Ga-de Emerald and Essie Too Too Hot. I used a dotting tool to fill it in, painted the white stripes with a white striper polish. and added some polka dots with China Glaze Passion.



אחרי שסיימתי הרגשתי שחסר לי עוד משהו, אז השתמשתי בספוג כדי ליצור גרדיאנט בעזרת הגליטר Rainbow Sprinkles של GlitterBunny על האגודל והזרת. 
לסיום, החתמתי את הצמח הכריסמסי הזה מBundle Monster 302 עם Ga-de Emerald ועם Essie Too Too Hot. השתמשתי במנקד ובאותם הלקים כדי למלא את הדוגמא החלולה, הוספתי קצת פרטים בעזרת לק מנקד לבן, וסיימתי עם נקודות זהובות בעזרת China Glaze Passion.



3 comments:

  1. וואו, יפה לך על ההשקעה :) ממש אהבתי

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the festive feel of these! The sweater stamping looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...