Monday, December 2, 2013

Delicate Egyptian Stamping with Cadillaquer Blowfish


Last week I got a few beautiful nail polishes from the lovely Natalie (aka Nailz Craze).
בשבוע שעבר קיבלתי את משלוח הלקים שלי מנטלי המקסימה (בעלת הבלוג Nailz Craze).


 The first polish I wanted to try was Cadillaquer Blowfish. It's a beautiful shimmery light green (almost grey), with iridescent pieces of pink and blue glitter. I applied 3 coats of this (although it was almost perfect after two, but I wanted to make sure I didn't have any bald spots). 
I added a beautiful Egyptian stamp from Bundle Monster 405 using Wow #393. This manicure lasted for sooo long and was actually pretty hard to remove. I'd defiantly wear this polish again on my super busy weeks, when I don't have time to do my nails.

הלק הראשון שבחרתי להשתמש בו היה Blowfish של מותג האינדי Cadillaquer. זה צבע ירוק בהיר מאוד (כמעט אפור), עם נצנוץ ורדרד וכחול. מרחתי 3 שכבות מהלק הזה (למרות שכבר אחרי השכבה השנייה הוא היה יחסית אטום, אבל רציתי לוודא שלא נשארות לי "קרחות" על הציפורן). 
הוספתי את החותמת המצרית היפהפייה הזו מBundle Monster בעזרת הלק השחור המושלם של וואו (מס' 393). העיצוב הזה נשאר עליי המווון זמן, והיה לי די קשה להסיר אותו. נראה לי שאני בהחלט אשתמש בלק הזה בתקופות הלחוצות, כשלא יהיה לי זמן להחליף לק בתדירות גבוהה.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...