Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 2: Orange Gradient


Today's design is all about gradient: 
I started it with 2 coats of Ga-de Pale Shell #800. After is has dried, I stamped this image from Bundle Monster 308 using 2 colors: e.l.f Coral Dream and Loreal 187.
Using the same 2 colors, I created the gradient on my accent nail, and then added these cute fimo fruit. I sealed the design with a thick layer of topcoat, and hopefully the oranges won't peel off until tomorrow evening.

העיצוב היום הוא כולו בטכניקת הגרדיאנט:
התחלתי את  עם 2 שכבות של ג'ייד  Pale Shell מס' 800. אחרי שהלק התייבש החתמתי את הדוגמא מדסקית 308 של Bundle Monster בעזרת 2 לקים: e.l.f Coral Dream ו-Loreal 187. בעזרת שני הלקים האלה יצרתי גם את הגרדיאנט על האצבע המורדת והוספתי את תפוזי הפימו החמודים האלה. מעל הכל מרחתי שכבה עבה של טופקואוט בתקווה שהם לא יתקלפו לי עד מחר בערב, אז אני מתכננת להחליף לעיצוב אחר.




2 comments:

  1. Cute! I hadn't thought of accenting the orange with pink :)

    It's not really the same tone, but this idea is pretty similar to what I have for day 4 (I'm keeping a few days ahead so I don't run out of pictures to post if I miss a day. Right now I just did my green mani :D)

    P.S. Where do you get e.l.f. here? I have never seen it in stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea... I'm going to be away for the holidy so I'm starting to fall behind on the challenge... I'm gonna have to find a way to catch up when I'm back. Perhaps I'll do 2 manicures a day, if I have the time...

      I got it online, from iherb.com

      Delete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...