Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mint Manicure for Talia Joy

Not much to say about this one... you can read all about the beautiful cause here
I've lost a dear friend of mine to this terrible disease exactly one year ago, so I was very touched by the beautiful homage 


This is 2 coats of Pupa Milano holographic #031, Light Green. I'm not a big fan of holographic nail polish, and that's why the only holographic polishes I have are the ones from Pupa - the holo effect in them is not too strong and "in your face" so I feel I can wear this for school without drawing too much unwanted attention to my hands. I actually have all 10 of them, but I don't use them very often. 






Rest in peace Talia Joy
You've been (and still are) a great inspiration for us all
יהי זכרה ברוך

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...