Tuesday, May 7, 2013

All Hail The Queen?!

Hello everyone :)

My name is Yael, I live in Israel, I'm 23 years old, and I'm a nailpolish addict!


The first design I'm going to show you is inspired by some things I really love, all of them are somehow connected:
  • England: what's not to love? Great weather, A super cool royal family (especially one handsome red-headed prince) and home to some of my favorite nail polish brands :) 
  • Essie's Butler Please: a royal blue that is a bit streaky in application, but is nonetheless beautiful and one of my personal favorites. 
  • Cute Mustache! Whenever I look at it I think of an elegant English lord from the 19th century 

The stuff I've used:
- Essie - Butler Please
- A-England - Holy Grail
- Nail Decals from e-bay
- Tweezers
- Striping tape
- Nail art brush for cleaning around the edges
- Small bowl of water (in my case more like a rectangular dish)
- Poshe top coat
- CND Stickey base coat



And here's what I did:

  1. Started off with a nice coat of CND Stickey Base Coat 
  2. Painted 3 of my fingers with 2 coats of Butler Please, Painted the remaining two with one thick coat of A-England's Holy Grail (revamped) and waited a couple of minutes for it to dry. 
  3. Then, I dipped my water decals (that I got from this e-bay seller) in the water, waited for a few seconds, then applied them on to my nails with a pair of tweezers like so
  4. After that I've decided to add a small chevron using striping tape and Holy Grail. 
  5. Topped it all off with a coat of Poshe super fast drying top coat, et voilà! 
left hand

left hand
left hand





















right hand


Hope you liked my design

See you all again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I Love that Essie Color!
    Very pretty design!

    enjoy the new blog!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...